ISKRA2 will be available at the end of February 2020, maybe faster.
Basically it’s ready, but we still listen and choose capacitors.
Many people ask about Iskra2. When will it be available, will it be more expensive or better than Iskra1?
I have to admit that we are still working on the sound of this preamplifier.
This is still not the sound we expect.
Please be patient. We’re sorry for this situation.
Iskra2: Highly flexible customisable vinyl preamplifier for Moving Magnet and Moving Coil.
– open, detailed and transparent sound
– very accurate hybrid RIAA topology (passive/active)
– dual mono
– low noise design
– 0,1%, 25ppm/°C thin-film resistors in audio path
– eight gain settings, 35dB to 70dB, 5db/step, compatible with all common MM and MC cartridges
– eight cap settings: OFF, 50pF, 100pF, 150pF, 200pF, 250pF, 300pF, 350pF
– eight load settings: 10R, 20R, 50R, 100R, 200R, 500R, 1k, 47k
– all settings available from the front panel
– overload indicator (peak, 3dB before distortion)
– mute and mono switch
– RCA connectors with gold plated contacts
– double output type: RCA and symmetrical (XLR, +6dB)
– external power supply
– solid steel housing, alu front panel, laser engraved
– 3 year warranty
30 Days Money Back and free shipping within the EU (ask about other countries)
Designed, assembled, calibrated, and tested in Warsaw, Poland.